Magnetic telescopic pick-up tool with LED illumination. Magnet lifts up to 2.5kg (5.5lbs). Super bright LED. Comfortable cushion grip handle. Retrieves most metal objects from awkward places. Extends to approx 80cm.Turn light on/off by rotating LED head. Powered by 3 x LR44 batteries (included).
We pride ourselves on being able to offer unbelievable prices and promotional offers on a massive range of products. Enjoy fast & free standard shipping – with option for next day delivery at an additional cost.
Fast and Free One-Day Delivery Services
We currently use Royal Mail to deliver orders weighing less than 2kg. Orders weighing over 1kg will be delivered by DPD at no extra cost.
We offer a Next Day service for UK Mainland customers. Order by 3pm Monday to Friday, select the Next Day delivery option, and your order will be dispatched later that day and delivered on the next working day. Orders placed after 3pm on any given day may get dispatched that day but are more likely to be dispatched the following working day and therefore delivered the day after. Orders placed after 3pm on a Friday and across the weekend will be delivered on Tuesday.
We offer our standard delivery services throughout the UK and Northern Ireland.
Delivery Options & Prices
Our delivery charges are:
- Free Standard Delivery on all orders (for minimum spend of £ 7.00 ). Royal Mail 1st Class Service.
- Free Next Day Delivery – for minimum spend of £9.99 (orders placed before 3:00pm)
Delivery Lead Times
Standard Delivery takes 1-2 working days and Next Day Delivery is for orders placed before 3 pm. We do not currently deliver on Weekends or Bank Holidays and our lead times are not guaranteed.
We NOW ship Worldwide! Shipping rates differ according to weight and location. Price given before checkout.
Please check the date of your order and the delivery service you selected. Your order is late if
- You have ordered using a Standard service and it is 14 full working days since you placed your order
- You have ordered Next Day before 3pm the day before and your order has not arrived the following day
- You have ordered Next Day after 3pm and your order has not arrived within 2 working days
If your order is late our customer services team will be happy to assist you further. You can find our contact information by clicking here
If you have a query about an order you have not received in the timescale expected please call us on 02081449740, or email us at email@example.com. Please notify us as soon as possible in the event of a delay to the selected service and we will investigate and try to resolve, unfortunately we cannot be accountable for delayed items
As a UK/EU consumer, you have the legal right, under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 to cancel your order within thirty (30) working days following your receipt of the goods or the date on which we begin provision of the services. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights. For further information about your statutory rights, contact your local authority Trading Standards department or consumer advice centre (for example the Citizen’s Advice Bureau if you are in the UK). If you are considering cancelling or wish to cancel a product you have ordered from us, please be aware of the following terms that apply:
- Applicability of cancellation rights: Legal rights of cancellation under the Distance Selling Regulations available for UK or EU consumers do not apply to certain products and services.
- The sale of customised goods or perishable goods, sealed audio or video recordings, or software, which has been opened.
- Additional cancellation terms: Where Additional Terms and Conditions of Sale are applicable to any product or service you have ordered from us, these may also govern your cancellation rights and you should review these carefully;
- Damaged or incorrectly supplied products: You should check all products you receive against your order. If the products you receive are damaged or incorrectly supplied on delivery then you must note the details of any damage or error in supply on the delivery documentation or if you are unable to view the items on receipt, you must inform us (by post, phone or e-mail only) within the seven day period. You must return the products to us as soon as possible after informing us that the products are damaged or have been incorrectly supplied.
- Other cancelled products: If you want to cancel products that are not damaged or incorrectly supplied, then you must inform us of this within seven working days following the date of receipt in accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations or otherwise as soon as possible. You must take reasonable care of the products that you wish to cancel and not use them. Products should be returned in their original packaging or promptly at your cost.
This is not intended to be a full statement of all your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations. Full details of your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations are available in the UK from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
Late or missing refunds:
We will notify you as soon as a refund or credit is made. Please note that although we will refund funds to your bank/credit provider immediately, in some cases there may be a delay of up to 14 working days before you bank returns your money into your account.
If you haven’t received an agreed refund, first please check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet please contact us at
Faulty, Broken and Incorrect Items
Any breakages, defective or incorrect items must be reported to us within fourteen days of delivery. Please do not reject parcels from the courier because you suspect the goods are broken, please accept the delivery and contact us. Please note we may ask for photographic evidence of a breakage or an incorrect item.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged or if an incorrect item has been received. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: Seopremium Ltd, Space House, Abbey Road, Park Royal, London, NW10 7SU, UK.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved then your refund will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment. Your item(s) will be refunded using the payment method you used to place your order. We are not able to refund through any payment option. We will make the refund as soon as possible, but this may take up to 3-5 working days for the payment to get to your account due to bank processes and procedures.